Application for Exemption from Foreign Language Test, Fall 2022
We inform you of application procedure for exemption from foreign language test for Spring Fall, 2022.
Those who qualified to apply for exemption are required to submit the documents to the office of department within the designated period as below.
1. Exemption Criteria
*For those freshmen in course of Master’s degree who had graduated from Ajou University with the Bachelor’s degree and got certified of language requisite for graduation will automatically be exempted from the language test.
2) Korean (Only for Foreigners)
- Those who earned a primary grade or higher(Level 1-6) in the Korean Language Proficiency Test(TOPIK) conducted by Korea Institute for Curriculum and Evaluation
- Level 1 or above in the Korean Language Proficiency Test(KLPT)
- Level 4 or above in the KBS Korean Language Proficiency Test
- Those who completed the Korean Language Lecture(Beginning) established by a graduate school
*The period of validity: Within 2 years (Based on score acquisition date)
2. Application Period: 2022.09.01. ~ 2022.09.30.
3. Place of Submission: each Department office
4. Required Documents:
1) Application form for exemption from language test(*attachment)
2) Certificate of English or Korean Language Proficiency
** Applicants need to get a confirmation on original rating report card from department office when submitting the related documents.
1) If you have passed the foreign language test, you do not need to submit any documents.
- How to check the results: [Portal Login → (New)Academic Affairs Information → Grad/Graduation → View Graduation Requirements Acquisition Status (General Graduate School) → Foreign Language Examination/Comprehensive Examination (Eligibility Requirements for Dissertation Submission)]
2) For more details, please contact to office of graduate school (email@example.com)
-Office of Graduate School-